Prayer Request for Jessica

Prayer Request for Jessica

|   From Merle & Theresa   |   221 Comments

“Dear fans and friends, Merle and I have a friend”

Jessica Easley

Jessica Easley – From Jessica’s Website

“…a very special friend. Her name is Jessica Easley. She is 10 years old. Jessica has terminal bone cancer. She recently had her leg amputated. Her doctors have sent her home because they say there is no more that they can do . They have given her 2 to 3 weeks to live.  SHE NEED ALL OF OUR PRAYERS OF HEALING! “THAT IF IT BE GOD’S WILL” JESSICA CAN BE HEALED COMPLETELY and  go on to  live her life fully and healthy like  she was meant to.

So I post this letter in  total faith that together we can ask Jesus to touch Jessica Easley and make her whole again. We ask of this healing in Jesus name.”

Sincerely,
Theresa Haggard

“By my stripes you are healed”Isaiah 53:5 “

Jessica and Mom

Jessica and Mom

Jessica is 10 years old and has alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare soft tissue cancer. You can read more about Jessica’s Story by going to her personal website HERE.

If you would like to know more about Jessica and CaringBridge please click HERE.

Jessica took her last breath at 3:50 AM (Oct. 13, 2009), is now pain-free, Heaven-bound, and running with 2 legs!  How we wish we could see her play.” - Teresa L. Radke Mother of Pediatric Cancer Patient JESSICA EASLEY – …read more!

221 Comments
  • Ray Urquhart | Sep 16, 2009 at 10:57 am

Jessica,
    What a wonderful person you must be, and so strong to endure the struggle you go through. You have touched the life of many people and you have a special place in our hearts. You must know that God is with you in all your trials so don’t give up and keep praying with the rest of us that God will spare you to inspire many, many more. God gave you a purpose in life and it is by his will you will live forever. You will be in our prayers. Lot’s of love and hang in there.

• Joan Tashbar | Sep 16, 2009 at 10:24 am

My thoughts and prayers are with Jessica and her family. May God be with this child and her family and surround them with love and peace. God is with you Jessica and always will be just as all the prayers and hope of your family and friends will be with you.

• Timothy "TJ" Rice | Sep 16, 2009 at 10:10 am

Dear Mr. Haggard,

My prayers go out to and for Jessica,

I am a one year cancer survivor here in Michigan and now protected by Prop 1 MMML

Bless you in all your good works Merle…

Timothy “J” Rice

• Kelly Harvey | Sep 16, 2009 at 8:37 am

The Lord Jesus is good and just. May the lord surround her and her loved ones with his unconditional love, grace, and peace that only he can give. Let’s all look at all of our own blessings and remember how constantly blessed we all are. God WILL bless you Jessica and hold you safe in his arms through out you life. Your freind in Jesus Kelly

• John A.Simmons | Sep 16, 2009 at 3:18 am

My Granddaughters name is Jessica she is 15 and full of life. I could not imagine her with this disease it would devastate our family as I am sure it is devastating to yours. My heart goes out to you Jessica and my prayer is that the God of this universe would heal your body completely and that you be used as a vessel for him that we all would see that God is still in the miracle business today and that he has a plan. His word says that all things will work together for the good of those who call upon his name and are called according to his purpose. So be strong and of good cheer because he is there with you no matter what the future brings if you are called for his purpose you will LOVE his plan. It is very hard to understand those Rose colored glasses but I also Pray God will give you all peace beyond understanding.

• Michael | Sep 15, 2009 at 5:52 pm

I will say a prayer for you Jessica that you will come through this challenge. God bless you sweet child.

• Jordan | Sep 15, 2009 at 5:45 pm

God Bless You Jessica. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope that you can come through this even stronger. Just remember that God gives us only what he knows we can handle, and he is always there to help, so just stay srong. I’ll keep Praying if you will.
    Best Wishes – A friend in Christ

• Kermit Tomes | Sep 15, 2009 at 1:06 pm

My prayers are with you Jessica, And thanks to ALL who are praying as well ( JESUS says in all thing give THANKS ) may GOD bless. Kermit Tomes . Henryville,IN.

• Violet | Sep 15, 2009 at 1:00 pm

You are in my prayers dollface, keep the faith. Amen.

• SUE HOLLOWAY | Sep 15, 2009 at 9:10 am

DEAR LOARD PLEASE SENT JESSICA YOUR AWSOME HEALING POWERS AND SPARE HER LIFE SO SHE CAN STAY WITH US HERE ON EARTH FOR A WHILE LONGER. IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN.
    SUE HOLLOWAY

• Julie | Sep 15, 2009 at 7:32 am

You are in my prayers.
    Stay strong.

• The Alexander Family | Sep 15, 2009 at 5:32 am

Holy Spirit you who solves all problems lights all roads so Jessica may live well in health and obtain her goal
    You who gives the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against her. In all instances of her life you are with her
    she wants in this short prayer to thank you for all things as you confirm once again that she never wants to be seperated
    from you even inspite of all material things and she wishes to be with you in eternal glory and she thanks you for your mercy
    towards Jessica and her family. We Pray For The Jessica’s Recovery and may she stay strong. Miracles happen Everyday. I believe
    The lord will hear all of our prayers to heal Jessica.

In Jesus Name We pray, AMEN! The Alexander Family

• Derrell Browm | Sep 15, 2009 at 5:32 am

Are thought and prayers are with u sweet girl.

• cal king | Sep 14, 2009 at 10:06 pm

Jessica,
    I’m putting you on my prayer list. And praying that God will heal you, and bring that peace that passes all understanding.

May God bless and keep you.
    In Christ,
    Cal

• Keith & Gale | Sep 14, 2009 at 7:22 pm

Jessica stay strong, Our prayer’s are with you !!!!!!!!!!! Bless you Little Jessica, You are so Loved !!!!!!! And we are praying for You !!!

Love,
    Keith & Gale

• theresa.haggard | Sep 14, 2009 at 1:42 pm

jessica, so many people are reaching out in the name of jesus christ for you to be healed. so much love and care in the world. you are truely loved and an inspiration to us all. WE LOVE YOU JESSICA. IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST WE ASKED THAT JESSICA BE HEALED!!!!! LOVE,THERESA HAGGARD

• Jim Brock | Sep 14, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Jessica… you are in our prayers… BTW.. have you contacted the AFLAC Childrens Cancer Center in Atlanta, Ga. I understand they have been making a lot of headway treating cancer in children and they do not charge..

We love you
    Jim And Betty

• Gerry | Sep 14, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Lorrd, I claim the promise of Christ when he said that we could ask for what we needed in Jesus name. We need total healing for Jessica. Heavenly Father, please heal her, heal her, heal her. In Jesus Name I pray.

• Mary Russell | Sep 14, 2009 at 11:17 am

Dear Mr. Haggard,
    I read Jessica’s caringbridge, and it was posted at the end that Jessica has her phone either in her hand or under her pillow waiting for the Hag to call. Would you please call her. She isn’t feeling too well. My prayers are with the Easley family. PLEASE CALL HER SOON. Mary Russell

• Rick | Sep 14, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Hello Mary, just an update to your post and others asking for Merle Haggard to call Jessica. Merle talked to Jessica by phone last week, that is why Merle and Theresa posted this request on their website. Thank you Mary for your concern. Regards, Rick.

• Vernon Kalmakoff | Sep 14, 2009 at 10:37 am

I pray along with all these other people for healing of this cancer in baby Jessica.
    Amen

• Michelle Daugherty | Sep 14, 2009 at 8:57 am

Hi Theresa,

I wanted to thank you all for adding Jessica Easley onto your website. I was just reading a post from today where her Mom said that she is keeping her phone under her pillow in hopes for a call from Mr. Haggard. Could you please make that happen?? That would be an amazing gift if he would call her.
    Thanks!!!

• Jen Hensler | Sep 14, 2009 at 5:49 am

Continuing to pray for Sweet Jessica. It was so very nice of you to post her story and send out the prayer request. She would probably love to hear from you! Thanks for what you have done for her!

• sharon shubert | Sep 14, 2009 at 5:35 am

still praying for Miss Sweetness-today her momma ask that we all step up the NO PAIN prayers-this sweet girl is suffering so-also Mr Haggard Jessica is laying with her phone by her side-you are such a giving man-could you call her again and make her day brighter. Thank you

• Joyce Williamson | Sep 14, 2009 at 4:59 am

I’ve been following Jessica for quite some time now. She is a Brave and Courageous young girl who has fought soooo hard to beat this UGLY disease. She has been sent home to die, but we must ALL Pray that GOD will give her a miracle and heal her on this earth. I just read this mornings post from her Mom. Mr. Merle Haggard, if you could possibly call this little girl it would mean EVERYTHING too her. She sleeps holding her phone in hopes that you do. If you have already called her, GOD Bless you!!!!!!!! PLEASE Pray for Jessica…………………..
    Love and Prayers,
    Joyce and Nick Williamson

• Arlene Bradshaw | Sep 13, 2009 at 11:08 pm

Dear Jesus I ask that you completely heal this little girl. I pray that your will is done. I pray for strength for her and her parents and family members.
    Amen

• Tabor Eaton | Sep 13, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Dear Lord, please give this young girl the love and comfort that she needs, Give her the will to fight this cancer out of her body, Please Lord give this child a chance to love and to live a long happy life.
    Manchester N.H.

• Jasmine Hill | Sep 13, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Dear Lord, help Jessica and her family at this time. Sit at the table and give grace to their family. Take care of this child angel. We pray for her healing but I know you have made plans for her. I Pray for healing so she can carry on in this life. Comfort her family and help ease the pain of this strong girl.
    Jasmine Hill Arizona

• Trish/Angel_Wings | Sep 13, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Thank you all from the bottom of our heart’s for all your prayers for Jessica! I have been so blessed and inspired by this precious young lady.I have never had a chance to meet Jessica face to face but our prayer warrior’s have followed Jessica’s journey from almost the beginning and i have never known a more courageous,loving person that Jessica is..She has fought so hard to beat this monster and SHE WILL WIN THIS FIGHT. There is nothing that our God can not do..Pray,Hope,Believe..

• George Sibley | Sep 13, 2009 at 11:37 am

Dear LORD please heal Jessica so she may live a full life . THANK YOU LORD AMEN

• Michelle Council | Sep 13, 2009 at 10:01 am

Praying so hard for this sweet girl. I know that God can work miracles and we are praying for him to show that he still is in the miracle business!!
    God bless you, Jessica

• DANNY GRIGGS | Sep 13, 2009 at 8:54 am

My prayer ‘s go out to Jessica, GOD BLESS.

• Mary Tamulevich | Sep 13, 2009 at 8:10 am

Thank you so much to both of you for requesting prayers for precious Jessica. I have been following this little ones story for quite awhile and am heartbroken with these events. I am praying for Jessica’s miracle of complete healing and the current need for pain control. Blessings MJ

• Jenessa Haggard | Sep 12, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Thank you all for all of your prayers for this little Girl. Jessica, I hope you are reading these and seeing how many people are praying for you. Stay Strong Girl!!! :)

Your Friend,
    Jenessa Haggard

• Bob Wilson | Sep 12, 2009 at 2:31 pm

I will pray for this special girl in my prayers,Amen. The prayers of a powerful prayor shall achieve much- St. Paul. Be well Jessica, in Jesus Name,Amen

• Josh Williams | Sep 12, 2009 at 12:07 pm

You are in my Prayers. God can to mirecles just like Merle and Theresa said.

• Richard Carter | Sep 12, 2009 at 6:03 am

God does amazing things in times of pain and sickness. I pray that I will never forget the impact that Jessica has had on my life. God bless everyone that has written on Jessica’s behalf. Jesus is waiting, it seems, but hopefully He may decide to wait a lifetime longer. God bless all of you and God bless Jessica.

Way to go Mr Haggard!

• MERLE H | Sep 11, 2009 at 10:18 pm

I WANT TO THANK ALL THE FANS AND FRIENDS WHO HAVE COME TOGETHER IN PRAYER FOR THIS VERY SPECIAL GIRL, DON’T GIVE UP! KEEP PRAYING. SINCERELY , MERLE HAGGARD

• Amanda Rinaldi | Sep 11, 2009 at 9:29 pm

Dear Lord,
    Please please help this sweet baby girl. Make her healthy and allow her to stay with us a while longer. A s you know there is a terrible shortage of good people on this earth these days, we need her Lord.. Bless her and her family dear lord and help them all be brave and find peace.
    in the lords name I pray.
    Amen

Jessica you are a beautiful girl. I hope you get every thing your little heart desire.

• Ben Maplesden | Sep 11, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Jessica you are so loveed by me and I dont even know you from what I have read On this site ..Thank you,, Maybe I should keep it to myself, Theresa. Did not mean any harm .I pray every day, To my loadjesuse The load works in mistearsways. Love Ben M,

• theresa.haggard | Sep 11, 2009 at 8:25 pm

JESSICA, YOU ARE SO LOVED BY ALL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERLE AND I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES FROM HEAVEN. ………… JESUS IS A HEALING GOD, DON;T EVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT ANY HUMAN MAY SAY. WITH JESUS CHRIST ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. …….. REBUKE THE CANCER IN YOU IN THE NAME OIF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. COMMAND IT TO LEAVE YOUR BODY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. SAY IT OUTLOUD! CLAIM HIS HEALING . WE BELIEVE ALL THE PRAYERS ARE BEING HEARD !!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE, THERESA H.

• Ben Maplesden | Sep 11, 2009 at 7:28 pm

I know most people dont put much ,or conceader you need to look at attivated charcoal.my girl friend is really into this and has a book with her she is on vacation,but will be back sunday ,I pick her up at the air port in Sac. This little gal has some knowlage merria triben she wrote the book on swetishbitters .God put plants on this earth to heal us our docs no this is true. Threr is so much that can be done for give my spelling never was so hot at it. Our prayers go to the heavens for her I pray to our hevenly father what ever he has in plan for her I know in my heart is right,so kind ness O’loard you hold one of our finest in your arms.amen

• Cindy Heintz | Sep 11, 2009 at 2:30 pm

Jessica and family….Keeping you in my thoughts and PRAYERS Always.
    We are so proud to be a part of this journey through CB.
    It takes a minute to find a special person. An hour to appreciate them. A day to Love them,
    but then an entire Life to FORGET them. You will always be in my heart!! :)
    Asking God to help you through this and hold you close at this time and ALWAYS.
    Much Love and God bless you all.

• Ruth Marsh | Sep 11, 2009 at 9:14 am

Jessica is the bravest and most courageous ten year old that you’ll ever read about. She is so special and caring of others even when she knows what is ahead for her. I pray for peace of mind for her and her lovely family. Jess they will be alright, Darling. We all love you and are so proud to have gotten to know you through CB. God bless.

• Angie Williams | Sep 11, 2009 at 7:10 am

Father, please be with Jessica and her family as they travel through this trying time in their lives. If it be Your will, heal this precious little child on this earth. Lord, I ask that you continue to keep her in the palm of your hand and guide her as you know she should go. I ask these things in Jesus’ precious name. AMEN

• MC & Bj | Sep 10, 2009 at 9:09 pm

Lord bless Jessica thru your name. heal her afliction of cancer from her body.
    take all her pain from her body. comfort jessica and her family,
    I pray in your name Jesus Christ amen.
    Jessica, I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

MC & BJ, Bakersfield, Ca

• Mike Stephens | Sep 10, 2009 at 7:19 pm

Dear God,

Please be with Jessica and if you will in your infinite glory, heal her. I pray for that dear Lord.

Mike Stephens.
    Gilbert, AZ

• Jan Taylor | Sep 10, 2009 at 6:40 pm

I command this cancer in Jessica to shrivel up and die in the name of Jesus. I cast all killer cells out of Jessica’s
    body in the name of Jesus. Lord your word says that when two or more come together in your name
    that whatever we pray for it will be done in the name of Jesus. We break off all generational curses
    and lay all sin at the foot of the cross. In Jesus name, Amen

• Mark Sachs | Sep 10, 2009 at 5:49 pm

Dear Lord Than You so much for providing us with Your goodness and grace! Please Bless this beautiful girl, Jessica and her family. Please give them healing, comfort and peace in this difficult time! Amen! Praying for you, Jessica! Hang in there!

• Teresa Evangeline | Sep 10, 2009 at 5:33 pm

My Prayers and Best Thoughts are with you…T

• John Herrell | Sep 10, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Father, thank You for all our blessings. Thank You for the gift of Your Son, Jesus, as our only salvation. May you bless Jessica with a healing and extend her days to honor You and witness You on this earth. You have conquered death and have shown us its insignificance when we walk with You. We ask that you touch her heart that she may know Your comfort and in turn, let her be a source of comfort and encouragement to her loved ones. We agree together to rebuke and bind the sickness and claim a healing for Jessica. In Jesus’ name, Amen. John Herrell, Bakersfield, CA