Prayer Request for Jessica

Prayer Request for Jessica

|   From Merle & Theresa   |   221 Comments

“Dear fans and friends, Merle and I have a friend”

Jessica Easley

Jessica Easley – From Jessica’s Website

“…a very special friend. Her name is Jessica Easley. She is 10 years old. Jessica has terminal bone cancer. She recently had her leg amputated. Her doctors have sent her home because they say there is no more that they can do . They have given her 2 to 3 weeks to live.  SHE NEED ALL OF OUR PRAYERS OF HEALING! “THAT IF IT BE GOD’S WILL” JESSICA CAN BE HEALED COMPLETELY and  go on to  live her life fully and healthy like  she was meant to.

So I post this letter in  total faith that together we can ask Jesus to touch Jessica Easley and make her whole again. We ask of this healing in Jesus name.”

Sincerely,
Theresa Haggard

“By my stripes you are healed”Isaiah 53:5 “

Jessica and Mom

Jessica and Mom

Jessica is 10 years old and has alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare soft tissue cancer. You can read more about Jessica’s Story by going to her personal website HERE.

If you would like to know more about Jessica and CaringBridge please click HERE.

Jessica took her last breath at 3:50 AM (Oct. 13, 2009), is now pain-free, Heaven-bound, and running with 2 legs!  How we wish we could see her play.” - Teresa L. Radke Mother of Pediatric Cancer Patient JESSICA EASLEY – …read more!

221 Comments
  • Vicki Huyard | Sep 10, 2009 at 4:53 pm

May god richly bless you for your phone call to Jessica. When I visited her Friday evening they told me you were going to call her. Our God is an amazing God. Your kindenss to Jessica has touched my heart as I see all the prayers being prayed on her behalf. She is a very sweet girl. I have learned so much from and through her and her family.
    Blessings,
    Vicki Huyard
    Mountain View AR

• dennis chaussi | Sep 10, 2009 at 4:10 pm

I pray to the Creator that he will look over Jessica – I am Native American (Akwesasne Mohawk) and i will burn some sacred tobacco and ask the Grandfather spirits to watch over her and if it is the will of The Great Mystery to take care of her. Niawen

• Ervin Morine fan from canada | Sep 10, 2009 at 3:59 pm

Someone once told me, when you look into the eyes of a child you can see God.
    May god bless you Jessica.

• Haggard fan in Ireland | Sep 10, 2009 at 2:55 pm

All things work for good to them that love the Lord. Its hard to understand that, but its true. God does have his purpose in allowing this illness, a purpose that we may never understand this side of eternity. But Jesus is the name we honour and Jesus is the name we praise, and in our Lords name we pray healing. for Jessica.. If its the Lords will, then it will hapen.

My thoughtd and prayers are with you Jessica, and have been with Merle too. I will be praying for you.
    Thank you Theresa for Posting.

All our love.

• Bob Rodgers | Sep 10, 2009 at 12:54 pm

JESSICA ,, MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH ALL YOUR NEEDS,,

• Heath Bambic | Sep 10, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Dear Jessica,
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. The lord will take care of all your needs. Always remember the lord is always with you.
    God bless.

• Kevin Sumpter | Sep 10, 2009 at 12:15 pm

You have all my prayers Jessica.

• Gary Keck | Sep 10, 2009 at 11:48 am

Theresa, thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. I am praying for you Jessica, like so many others, and we know that prayer is a very powerful thing. Keep your spirits up!

• Bill Bentley | Sep 10, 2009 at 10:27 am

My God take care of Jessica, and show her His love and blessings and give this wonderful girl special healing.
    Amen.

• Jeff Siemon | Sep 10, 2009 at 9:36 am

Our Father, you hold the world in your hand. You are powerful and mighty and spoke the world into existence. Nothing in all the world or the heavens above can resist your will. Therefore, Lord, we bring little Jessica before your heavenly throne. Our desire is that you heal her, Lord, and demonstrate your power and glory in the midst of it. But we also know, Father, that we await a time of a recreation of a new heaven and a new earth — a time in which sin and evil will be no more and when the creation will be restored to its original intent. And we know, Lord, that this is the future hope of all who have trusted in the Lamb Who was slain for the sins of the world, and, most specifically, for our sin. Therefore, Lord, we know an “ultimate healing” awaits Jessica on the other side but, if it be your will, might You arrest her cancer also in this life, Lord. For we pray this in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

• Monique, Wilseyville,CA | Sep 10, 2009 at 8:55 am

Dear Heavenly Father,
    I pray that your hand would be on Jessica. Only you know what’s best for us in every situation. I pray that you would heal her from this cancer that is destroying her body and make her whole again. I pray for her family to trust you though this difficult time. Please bring peace and comfort to them. Your Word says you will never leave us or forsake us. Where 2 or more gather together in Your name, YOU are there. Thank you Lord for your forgiveness and unconditional love. AMEN!

• Rickey | Sep 10, 2009 at 8:40 am

In the name of the Father,Son and Holy Sprit I pray that God will remove all sickness from this child and make her as new. Amen

• Rick | Sep 10, 2009 at 8:34 am

Hello all – you people are wonderful, thoughtful, and caring – Jessica, we are praying for you continually. Thank you Merle, Theresa, Jenessa, and Binnon Haggard for posting this on your website. I’m Rick, I take care of the Merle Haggard website. Some of us do not know Jessica’s story.

UPDATE: I received an email from Teresa, Jessica’s Mother and was able to post more information about Jessica – thanks Teresa.

Jessica, may Gods healing overcome bone cancer in the name of Jesus. God bless you Jessica, and your family.

Thanks
    Rick

• nelson j walden | Sep 10, 2009 at 8:34 am

OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN I ASK IN YOUR POWERFUL NAME WHO CAN DO ANYTHING PLEASE HEAL THIS LITTLE ANGEL OF YOURS AMEN.

• RAY MCDONALD | Sep 10, 2009 at 7:37 am

HUMBLY AND ON MY KNEES I HAVE ASKED JESUS TO HEAL YOU…..GOD BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEART

• Carolyn McCarley | Sep 10, 2009 at 6:40 am

If anybody can beat this, Jessica can! I work on the cancer unit at ACH and have had the pleasure of knowing Jessica and her family since she was originally diagnosed. She is a fighter and a believer, so I truly believe she is wrapped in the comfort of God’s arms and she will be ok, no matter what! We love you Jessica!

• Nick K | Sep 10, 2009 at 4:10 am

God’s almighty love is with you little Jessica.

• DON MARKHAM | Sep 9, 2009 at 8:57 pm

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! “DON’T GIVE UP”.” DON’T EVER GIVE UP”! MAY YOU BE BLESSED…………… SO SAD, BROTHER DON MARKHAM

• Deanna Wrinkle | Sep 9, 2009 at 7:51 pm

I stopped by to see Jessica last Saturday, and she was so excited to tell me how she had talked to Merle Haggard! She was posing to have her picture made with an autographed photo of him. It was so sweet, just like Jessica. She is the sweetest child who has fought this cancer over 3 years, and has done so with a smile on her face and a never ending faith in God. I know the doctors say there is nothing that can be done, that she will not survive.. but I also know God is much bigger than any cancer, and if it’s His will that she is healed, He will grant her a miracle and the cancer will be gone. Praying for a miracle. OUR GOD IS ABLE!

• GREGG | Sep 9, 2009 at 7:10 pm

HEAVENLY FATHER,LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, We cast this cancer out of Jessica in the name of YOU’RE SON JESUS CHRIST. We believe from YOU’RE WORD that YOU’RE CHILD IS HEALED. WE THANK YOU FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF THE ANNOITED ONE JESUS THE CHRIST.

• Sherrie T | Sep 9, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Jessica, I’m praying for you, I love you. You are an inspiration to all that know you. You are my hero. Sherrie T. ACH/Hem/Onc

• jessica | Sep 9, 2009 at 5:37 pm

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS
    i thought that all yall should know that i got to leave the hospital today and i am home now but i’m on hospice and i still have an iv in and a chest tube but i’m doing well THANK ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love,
    jessica

• Patricia Lane | Sep 9, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Jessica you are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay Strong you can make it through!

• ALLYCE SMITH | Sep 9, 2009 at 5:03 pm

I know the lord is with this little girl at this moment
    He is going to heal her and she is going to survive this
    She is just a baby and she doesn’t deserve this to happen
    Me and benny are keeping u in our prayers sweet
    Heart and il make sure I pray for u everynight
    Hope u get better Hun, god bless

• Jenessa Haggard | Sep 9, 2009 at 4:55 pm

Little Ms. Jessica-
    I prayed and are still praying for you. I know the Lord will help you someway and somehow. He helped my Dad when he had cancer and I know he will help you too. You are in my prayers everyday and night. Stay Strong!! Read Psalm 23.

To everyone else…
    Please continue to leave your prayers. No matter how big or little… It does help!
    Thank you so Much for leaving your Prayers… Hope to see more from you all!

Jenessa Haggard

• Josh Williams | Sep 9, 2009 at 4:31 pm

She is in my prayers

• Jackie Burckhard | Sep 9, 2009 at 3:53 pm

As one who has spent many hours with loved ones at The City Of Hope (Duarte Ca.) I do pray to the Lord for his special healing powers to heal all his sick children, who have been stricken with this terrible disease. I will add little Jessica in my prayers, I also prayed daily for Merle for I lost my husband to Lung cancer, we did have 46 beautiful years together. Merle’s songs have always lifted my spirits.
    God Bless you, Theresa and Merle.

Jackie Burckhard

• Corky Meyers | Sep 9, 2009 at 3:01 pm

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Jessica(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Get well. God bless you.

• Miss Carol | Sep 9, 2009 at 12:47 pm

Jessica, You are so beautiful. I love you and I am praying for you.
    Miss Carol
    ACH Hem/Onc clinic

• kevin williams | Sep 9, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Wishing you all the miracles in the universe, and I happen to believe there are many. From one more of Hags Strangers.

• Charles Scobee | Sep 9, 2009 at 12:17 pm

A prayer has been said for you little one . You have all touched this world in your own way and left a mark on everyone who knows you or has heard about you.Your all part of a grander plan…GOD Bless you all and you will be in our thoughts and prayers to get well here Missouri !!!…. sincerely,
    Charles Scobee

• mike martin | Sep 9, 2009 at 12:04 pm

jessica may ouer god hold you in his arms and gave you the pace help your become well and hole agean god bless 111111111111

• sharon shubert | Sep 9, 2009 at 12:03 pm

As a friend and a fan of Jessica and her whole family I want to thank you for taking the time to bring a smile to a wonderful little girl. Thank you for asking for prayers for her-and for praying for her-when we all storm the gates of heaven great things happen. F.R.O.G. sharon and crew

• "Farmin Mel Harmon" | Sep 9, 2009 at 11:31 am

KMZU Radio, Carrollton Missouri and listeners are praying for little Jessica. God is with you Jessica. Let his light guide you and your family. God Bless you sweetheart.
    We are praying for you.

Mel

• Brenda Lay | Sep 9, 2009 at 10:43 am

Jessica,the Lord will raise you up and someday you can be someone else’s hope. May you be healed and have a wonderful life..In Jesus name I pray.Amen

Brenda Lay
    Royse City,Texas

• Don and Jennifer Fools | Sep 9, 2009 at 10:35 am

Theresa,

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jessica both at home and at work; we will leave the rest in the hands that know the best. We will be joining Richard B. and will see you guys in Bartlesville next week.

“And now, lord what do I wait for and expect? My hope and expectations are in you.”

Psalms 39:7

Don and Jen,
    Muskogee, Oklahoma

• AJensen | Sep 9, 2009 at 10:35 am

Just want to say thank you for reaching out to such an amazing little girl. Please keep calling her.

• Suzy Little | Sep 9, 2009 at 9:37 am

Little Jessica you are in my prayers and everytime I listen to a merle song (which is daily) I will say another special prayer for you.

• theresa haggard | Sep 9, 2009 at 9:05 am

” BONE CANCER BE GONE FROM JESSICA EASLEY IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST”. FILL HER LITTLE BODY WITH OUR FATHER’S HEAVENLY LIGHT. TOUCH HER AND MAKE HER WHOLE AGAIN. HUMBLY WE APPROACH THE THRONE OF JESUS CHRIST, THAT IF IT BE HIS WILL JESSICA EASLEY SHALL BE HEALED! ………………..IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY THIS PRAYER, THANK YOU FATHER, SINCERELY WITH TOTAL FAITH AND LOVE, MERLE AND THERESA HAGGARD

• Janet Urquhart | Sep 9, 2009 at 9:01 am

Jessica, your are in my prayers. Believe in the Lord and everything will be ok. You have the support of many. God Bless you.

• ben haggard. | Sep 9, 2009 at 8:37 am

well all we can do is pray. and it willlll work. soo everyone pray.
    please everyone that reads this to pass it on to everyone u know. thanks.

• ron sherrill | Sep 9, 2009 at 7:23 am

OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO JESSICA AND FAMILY.
    THANK YOU TERESA AND MERLE FOR SHARING THIS.
    RON SHERRILL
    MEMPHIS, TN.

• Janet Madison | Sep 9, 2009 at 6:10 am

Almighty God brought Merle through he can do it for Jessica.We are in full belief in Jesus Christ if it is his will, to do the same for Jessica.God knows her situation.Will be in continuous prayer as well as the local chruches and prayer teams and prayer chains in our area..Praying for Jessicas family to.God will uphold them .James 5:15 says:And the prayer of faith shall save the sick and the LORD shall raise him up.God Bless.

• Jan Coffman | Sep 9, 2009 at 6:04 am

I have followed Jessica’s journey for awhile now and am so thankful that Merle and his family/fans know about this amazing girl. As a result of caringbridge.org and this site, Jessica and her family are covered in prayers. Love you, Jessica.
    Jan Coffman
    Jonesboro, LA

• Brian C. | Sep 8, 2009 at 8:54 pm

My prayers are with Jessica, her family, & friends. I strongly believe in the power of prayer. “Lord, please help strengthen Jessica and comfort her family through this difficult time.”

• scott wikle | Sep 8, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Jessica will be in the prayers of myself and my family. It is so sad to hear about this, especially someone so young. But as we all know, there is a higher power and with prayers she will make it through this.

I would also like to extend my prayers and thoughts to Bobby Wayne. Bobby was a “Stranger” for many years. He is in a Texas hospital with aggressive Leukemia and not doing well.
    I know we will all keep praying for both Jessica and Bobby

• TC | Sep 8, 2009 at 6:01 pm

This is a wonderful opportunity for the body of Christ to Pray for Complete Healing. We must have Faith, Believe and Speak Out with our mouths what we want for Jessica. Meaning, God in the name of Jesus, I ask that you restore Jessica to Godly Wholeness. I cast you out spirit of cancer in the Name of Jesus Christ Lord and Savor. You said Believe and you shall receive, ask and it shall be given to you pressed with measure. Lord I THANK YOU FOR HEALING JESSICA AND I THANK YOU, THAT YOU ARE MERCIFUL, THAT JESSICA IS YOUR CHILD. I ASK HOLY SPIRIT AND HEAVENLY ANGLES TO PROTECT JESSICA AND HER FAMILY. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

• Helen Toth | Sep 8, 2009 at 5:32 pm

Our prayers are with Jessica and her family in these trying times I almost lost my niece to a cancerous brain tumor last week and with prayer she pulled through. I will tell everyone I know to pray for this precious child.

• Al Ferguson | Sep 8, 2009 at 5:17 pm

My prayers are with Jessica and family.

• Rick | Sep 8, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Prayers and thoughts go out to Jessica Easley and her family. We pray for a healing miracle for Jessica, in Jesus we trust.

Rick