• Margaret K ubena | Jun 23, 2014 at 5:47 pm

I’ve Got a Friend in California has been my favorite for a long time. Sunday at Flores Country Store I will be waiting to hear it.

• Sandy Douvia | Jun 23, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Merle Haggard is Brilliant.I seen Him in Portland Oregon with my Family.

• Sandy Douvia | Jun 23, 2014 at 3:55 pm

I have been listening to you for fifty yrs.I was lucky enough to get to see you on my sixty first Birthday in Portland ,Oregon.I have never seen such a fantastic concert.Merle Haggard done such an excellent job that my Birthday was the best Birthday I have ever had.Even if I wasn’t a fan before I would of been converted then.
    I Always wanted to see George Jones and Merle Haggard.I never seen George Jones and it was really my loss.But I feel like I died and went to heaven when I seen Merle Haggard.
    He’s like a fine wine.He just gets better with time.I was stage struck with His performance.
    And the musicians was fantastic.I was impressed with Ben.I have heard His sons and they are a chip off the block.Not Merle because nobody is as excellent as Merle.But their pretty close.

• Craig Shaffer | Jun 23, 2014 at 12:34 pm

It’s time to come back to PA! So invite Emmylou, Shooter, Jamey, or whover and get to Williamsport or as close as possible! Just saw Willie(again) with Union Station and it got a discussion going amongst the folks we were seated near and we decided that we all need to see the Hag. So please consider a trip to the north ASAP

• Tim Bailey | Jun 22, 2014 at 11:58 pm

Hi Merle and Theresa,

Great show tonight in Woodinville, WA. What was up with that sound man anyway? Thanks for playing The Footlights. I don’t have a favorite because there are so many, but that song probably means the most to me. I hope your health is holding up Merle. You seemed to be in pretty good voice tonight as always, but I haven’t heard you yodel so much lately. It was sure good to hear. Ben continues to impress as well. Take care of yourself Merle.

• Ruth Kingan | Jun 17, 2014 at 7:54 am

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview 06/16/2014 on Axs with Dan Rather. I appreciate the sincerity and honesty in your answers. It was like a breath of fresh air.

• Wc Outlaw | Jun 16, 2014 at 8:04 am

Just wondering when you’ll be back up in CALGARY CANADA? Im not very wealthy or id come see all your shows man. I wake up every morning to the songs of the true country hero. It would be an honor to see you live.
    Been listening to you for 35 years. Still just as great as the first time. Keep cool. Keep strong.

• Tim Bailey | Jun 15, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Hi Merle,
    I’ll be at your concert at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wa on Sunday. Please sing “The Footlights” for me. If I don’t get a chance to say hello in person I wanted you to know that my wife and I will be there. I hope to get a moment to visit with you. It’s always good to see you and your shows. Take care.
    Tim Bailey

• Randall Balon | Jun 13, 2014 at 11:49 am

Hey Merle, love all your music. I have found what is believed to be one of your old limousines in a storage facility in Ontario Canada. I will be checking it out this weekend. It has your name on the outside of the passenger door and the owner of the storage facility says he has had it for a few years. Supposedly he has documentation. I am going to try and authenticate the ownership and would be immensely proud to own it if it was really yours. I am a percussionist and play a lot of your songs locally. What an honor to travel to my gigs in an old ride of yours. Thanks for all the music Merle.

• Jerry White | Jun 12, 2014 at 7:54 pm

Really enjoy your music. Keep it up.

• Dore Leary | Jun 12, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Thank you for helping me find the ALMOST perfect husband! Have seen as many concerts as we can get too; miss Konakti. Miss you in Lake County, CA. Have not seen DREW McDowell recently,, but would like to. Husband, David, is 69 today. Would love a note, email.
    Thanks for signing the book ( I read it once a year, at least). My leukemia is gone. I am now enjoying my children : grand, and great grands.
    You ever pass through Middletown CA.

• Wayne W. Smith Sr | Jun 11, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Hey Merle;
    First of all we are the same age,,So I have followed your music from the beginning. You are one fantastic singer and Guitar picker,,Your voice and guitar sounds as good today as it ever did.

I also enjoy singing and playing your music on my ole Flat Top Guitar,,And it always put’s a smile on every one’s face because they love your music so. I can’t sing-em as well as you do,,But I am in the vicinity. And I pray I can continue as you are ,,,,singing them.

I have seen you in concert many times in different states,,And have enjoyed them all very very much. And I hope I can see another one some time in the future. Maybe you will get back down this way some time.

I want to wish you and your family all the best,,And keep it going on Merle”

Wayne Smith Sr Newport North Carolina
    North Carolina Coast.

• JAY | Jun 23, 2014 at 8:03 am

Great show in Portland. Thanks for the album signing and for 50 years of enjoyment. Lovely family and the Strangers still looked good. What a great boy you’ve got there. My thanks to Frank for his help. Continued good fortune to you.

• Robert Oren Fannin | Jul 8, 2014 at 8:20 am

I consider Merle Haggard to be the best country music singer songwriter that has ever lived. He has several songs that I have on my IPOD as Riding Songs which I listen to when I ride that big Harley. Lonesome Fugitive, Branded Man, I’m Free, Sunny side of My Life and of course Motorcycle Cowboy. Just a few more and he could have an album of riding songs. That wouldn’t be hard for a man like Merle.

I enjoy your music everyday and I wish you the best. Thank you for reaching into the heart of music fans everywhere!

• Dena Cazee | Jul 11, 2014 at 12:43 pm

I can’t wait to see you this month in Nashville. You have been one of my favorites for along time. God bless.

• Mark Light | Jul 15, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I was born in 1967…The Hag’s breakout year. I can remember as a small kid sitting in front of my Grandma’s “wooden box stereo” signing along with eight-tracks of Merle Haggard. I’ve been hooked ever since! I stumbled on a PBS Special last night and it made the memories come around. Great to see him still going strong! We are headed to Myrtle Beach in August to see the show at the Alabama Theater. Thanks for all the great songs.

• Douglas Warren Roufs | Jun 9, 2014 at 10:14 am

I want you to sing the national anthem at the 2015 Daytona 500

• Michael A Veach | Jun 8, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Hello Merle,

Was wondering if you still have the same road manager that you had back when you were staying in lake Shasta marina some years ago.My father introduced me to you. Noel and myself fished from the dock. I got to see you preform at Sunset station casino in Las Vegas nv. Never thought back in the day. That Noel would be singing.I did have a chance to say Hi to him as he was heading to bus after the show.. Floyd Lee Veach was my father passed away a short time after taking me to lake Shasta..memory I’ll never forget… thank you .. Merle Michael Veach. Fan for life…

• Steve Burrus | Jun 8, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Thought you’d like to know when I’m in Turkey TX, Rosetta Wills doesn’t want me to sing her daddy’s songs, she wants me to sing you songs. Her husband Mike plays bass for me. Eldons daughter is there from time to time as well. I will travel anywhere to see you, for Gods sake please sign my guitar, your friend, Steve Burrus.

• Paul moore | Jun 8, 2014 at 7:00 am

Just wanted to drop a line and say thanks for all the great songs merle, and how so many song lyrics ppl can actually relate to. I have always been a huge fan and that’s why myself and 7 of my friends are traveling from NL Canada in dec to Las Vegas to see your show,finally I’ll get the chance to hear the greatest voice of all time. See u there merle and hope I get a chance for a meet and great-that would be the ultimate chance for sure. Well see u there everyone.

• Dwayne Eddy | Jun 7, 2014 at 5:50 am

Well be in Vegas in December to see your show at the Golden Nugget on Sunday night. I am travelling all the way from Newfoundland, Canada. Have front row seats, can’t wait to see you in concert. Super excited about the trip and listening to you perform live. Love your music, see you at the show !!!!!

• Frances Christopher | Jun 6, 2014 at 9:40 pm

I have been attending your shows since 1968. The show last night at the Chumash in Santa Ynez was great! I loved hearing California Blues , and the highlight for me was “Take me back to Tulsa” You cannot beat those dual fiddles. I love the old classics and I still I still believe you are the best songwriter that country has had in the last 50 years. I took some good photos with a camera ( a real camera) despite the fact that Chumash security said phones were O.K. , but not cameras. I would love to send the photos . Thanks for a great show!

• Dottie Laurenzano | Jun 6, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Dear Merle,

Saw my 14th concert with you onstage last night, and as usual it was wonderful. This concert was the only concert my hubby was not able to attend, he passed away 2 yrs ago and as I sat there last night listening to your wonderful voice at the Cumash Indian Casino your singing brought tears to my eyes remembering how much my hubby would sit in his shed repairing something , listening to your cd’s. When I left that casino I came home and took the concert ticket and put it inside my hubby’s urn, hoping somewhere he was able to hear your voice, as I had.
    Keep making people happy Merle, you are the best.

• Donna Stebbins | Jun 6, 2014 at 8:12 am

Dear Merle
    You have a fantastic voice, one that makes country music so enjoyable. Your song “Today, I started loving you again” is my most favorite.
    Especially when you did it with Tammy Wynette.
    Thank you for the legend you are. I Love Country music, I Love Willie Nelson and I love you!

Your the Best, I am your Fan
    Donna

• Carol Ruby | Jun 5, 2014 at 11:13 am

Ha ! Merle ! Whats up ! This is Carol, seen your concert last night at Folson,Ca ! At Harris ! It was Great !!! We Loved you ! My sister Barbara Holten, is your Big Big Fan !!! We sen’t for her last July 2013 to visit here with her family. Two days after she came home ! She woke up crying ! Wanted to go to Sutter m Hospital on J st sacramento,Ca. She had a stroke ! They kept her ! She kept calling me to come get her from Hospital ! She said they never done anything for her to help her get better waste of time ! She wanted to go back to Bartlesville,Okla to her own Doctor ! She says they’re all learning in that Hospital they Don’t know what their doing ! Her visit was not a Good one ! I felt so Bad ! She Lost half of her eye sight ! I sen’t her home ! I wanted her to stay but her grown kids and Grandkids are in B ville ! I told her we were going to see you ! She wanted to go so Bad !!! But she couldn’t . As shes in BVille, Okla. She Loves you !!! We Loved your concert you were Great !!! Nice son you have there ! Is he going tobe Merle jr in future ! Hope so ! Country music is not like it use tobe ! Old country like yours has feeling and stories of real life ! Today everything made up ! Their is a story behind each song you write ! Like that ! Keep up the Great work ! Don’t work yourself to Death ! Look what happened to my sister ! We Don’t ever want to Loose you ! You’re one of the Best ! A Legend ! True stories behind your songs ! Love you ! Take Care of yourself ! We are not getting younger ! Don’t over do it ! Also Happy Late Birthday.

• Vernon Gragg | Jun 4, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Merle. I am 74 years young and back in the60′s or 7o’s I had saved enough proof of purches from George Dickel bottles to get a black Merle Haggard jacket and a fancy silver Merle Haggard jacket. I wonder if there is any way to get your autograph on the silver one. I’ve been a fan along time.

• Linda Whitaker | Jun 4, 2014 at 9:16 am

Just got tickets to see you perform in August – so – was at your workin’ man tribute many years ago in Nashville and again later when Wade Hayes opened for you, yes, many years ago but have grown up with your music and miss hearing it played on the radio today! You are such a wonderful singer and song writer. Heard your song on you tube Magic Mama from Malibu – love it…..see you in August!!

• Bob Law | Jun 3, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Hey Merle, Just letting you know how much I’ve enjoyed listening to your music and your talents. You formed my love of country music and I Thank you for your Music. I watch you on you tube and I have a great collection of your albums and CD’s.
    I wish you health and Happiness.
    Thank you so much.
    Bob, Western Australia.

• Miranda Lampley | Jun 2, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Dear Merle & Theresa,
    I had the pleasure of serving you many years ago as a waitress at Sunset Express in Palo Cedro, around 1999, at the age of 17. You had your 2 kids with you and I remember just being in awe of such a legend, I was way too nervous to ask for an autograph. You have a beautiful family, I made the kids chocolate milk shakes. I imagine the kids are much bigger now, maybe families of their own ;)
    I grew up listening to your music, Merle. My mom is such a huge fan and raised us as fans as well! We listened to you music daily!! We also had the pleasure of meeting your manager Bob, at the local post office and he helped us out with my brother who was incarcerated at that time, as you were in your youth. You served as a mentor for him and helped him. I want to thank you for that!
    It’s amazing the way I feel when I hear your songs. You have a true talent and I love the country music you sing, country has evolved so much. I love the new stuff too, but your music, Waylon, Willie, Highway Men, those are the artists and songs I will carry with me forever.
    My mother-in-law just passed away in Shingletown, and as my family and I were there visiting, I felt a comfort being back in that area and thinking of the memories you have left in my life. I hope to see you in concert, I would love to take my mother too. I wish you all the best! Thank you for the impact you’ve had in my life, God Bless you all!

• Sue Shears | Jun 2, 2014 at 2:47 pm

My daughter and I saw Merle’s concert at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga CA last night 6/1/14. What a great time we had listening to a legend sing his magic. I have seen Merle several times through the years and last night was one of the best. I think I became a little nostalgic thinking this could be the last show I get to see by him and the Strangers. His voice was strong, but you could tell his body was not.
    Merle had fun with the crowd joking and talking about some of the other music icons he sang with. His choice of songs was wonderful and the crowd sang along with the wonderful familiar lyrics.
    Under the stars with great music sung by a master. What more could you ask for.

• Mike Sare | May 29, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I love your music, Mama Tried, Kern River, ext, but one of my favorites has to be Broken Friend, I really like that song.
    Keep playing, you rock!

• Doug McMaster | May 26, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Dear Merle
    We go way back. You were making music and Bro and I were buying it…still am…song book,too. Hauled material in for building your ranch late 70′s?. Got an invite to be in your video in Red Bluff about 1986…didn’t make it tho., always wished we did. We appreciate your honesty. Came home on leave in 1968 , from service and Bro had bought everything available it seems that you made. The encouragement in song meant a lot and still does. Thanks for the opportunity to post…
    your right, Jesus is GOD!
    Peace to you!

• Richard Watts | May 26, 2014 at 11:08 am

Merle, was a truck driver for 40 years and you have been a BIg fan of your. Somewhere around 1997 (I think) you where in Ohio at a Campground for the 4th of July and performed there after a hugh rain storm, Almost all the people sat through that rain storm and then it stopped rain in time for your show. You thinked everybody for waiting in the rain. Thank you for not leaving even though We probly looked like drowned rats . You are 3 years older than me, but play guitar and most of your songs my birthday is June 4th, 1939. Love you like a brother even though we have never met.
    Keep on doin’ what your doing, everyone who likes country, loves you!
    You friend
    Rich
    PS: If your ever going to be in Virginia let me know I’ll try to scrape up enough money to see you. ( Richmond Area)

• Allen Cunningham | May 25, 2014 at 1:09 am

Mr. Haggard, A true American Patriot. May God continue to bless you and your family, band ect.Always have respected. And most of all, God bless America .Thank you for careing for our Farmers, Veterans ect. Your sharing in song of words about hard times, times about countryman, A better times coming, God willing.Happy Memorial Day 2014.I give thank’s to my Grandfather of war war l, uncles of war war ll. For us to take A moment to appreciate why we can enjoy family time on the lake, picnics, times of enjoyment dedicated to those that served to give us this freedom.

• Jean Cannon | May 24, 2014 at 10:07 pm

My whole family and I are huge fans of yours, Merle. My husband played his guitar and sang to our sons when they were little fellows. Our oldest son, Jason, attends your concerts on the coast when you come to MS. When I was expecting him back in 1980, I attended your show at the Temple Theater in Meridian, MS (part of the Jimmie Rodgers’ Festival). I believe ‘he remembers’ how great your show was then and now, he wants to hear/see you again and again. He knows all of your songs and when our family has “pickings”, your songs are sung. He talks to all the band members he can. I am very glad you are still entertaining. With your music, no one can say “country music is surely dead”. Thank you and may God continue to bless you.

• D Bess | May 24, 2014 at 4:16 pm

I remember from a early childhood hearing your music and to this day, you remain one of my most favorite musicians.!! Thank you

• Howard E. "Chip" Wilkes, Col. MI AUS (Ret) | May 24, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Huge, Huge Fan of Wayland, Willie & the Boys. Thank you for all you have given back to those who have served in the Uniform of this Country.
    God Bless you & Yours and God Bless the United States of American, long may she stand.

• Howard E. "Chip" Wilkes, Col. MI AUS (Ret) | May 24, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Watching “All-Star Salute to the Troops.” Thank You!.

All gave some, Some gave all.

• Michael Cain | May 22, 2014 at 5:49 am

Mr. Haggard, thank you so much for making my life so enjoyable with your music. I remember as a pre school child hearing Working Man Blues on the radio as Mom was doing laundry, and I was hooked. I can always point to a time in my life where your music was a part of my life, and I can find a song for every situation. You should still be the ruler of country radio!

• Rebecca Hornsby | May 31, 2014 at 5:10 am

Dearest Mr. Haggard:
      I can’t begin to tell you the extent of my memories growing up with your music running through my blood to pump my heart. Imy Daddy raised my brother and myself since I was about 4mo old on his own. I sit I the middle in his single cab truck and listen to him sing along as your words poured through the speaker, I watched in amazement . The very first time I danced with a man was at a wedding. My Daddy took me out on the dance floor and thought me to dance while Silver Wings guided us across the floor. I felt like I was in a whole other world. I will be attending your show June 29, at Floores Country Store . I am praying to Father above I will be blessed to hear the words of Silver Wings straight from you. Thank you for filling my life with the tranquility of music! May God bless you always!!
      Love, Rebecca

• Susan Garner | May 20, 2014 at 7:49 pm

We just heard you on the Wounded Warrior project with George Strait…he was good but as usual you were awesome!! Keep the music coming!! Blessings!!

• Anne Marie Knight | May 20, 2014 at 3:38 am

Hello, Merle,
    My husband and I saw you twice when you came to UK.
    We were so happy and we actually got to shake hands with you when you were having a look around the concert area, we were over the moon to talk to you just for a minute.
    We have been playing your songs now for 40 years and never get fed up listining to your beautiful voice it just takes us to a different place. Thank you.
    we are Flying to Las Vegas escpecially to see sing in December at the Golden Nugget. We did not think we would ever see you again as you do not travel to UK but we would love to see you perform again, so looking forward to it so much. We hope Willie Nelson will be appearing the same week as he is another one of our all time favourites, and we could be lucky to see both of you on our trip out.
    Keep well and all our best to you and your family.
    Anne & Tony Knight

• Tim Ewing | May 18, 2014 at 11:29 am

Merle ,have been a fan for ever .As a child thers always been two ways for me to get back on track ; and that’s been music . To me that is MERLE HAGGARD & LED ZEPPLIN ,tho IIhave never been to a LED ZEPPLIN concert I cant count the times me and my wife BRENDA been to see you in cowtown[Ft,Worth Tx.] . Ihave to say its been 14 yrs. since her death , Merle you been here several times .I TRY TO GO JUST NOT THE SAME . i have to thank you for the great memiories with her in your words and performanices .A song of your,s comes on and Bamn a tear comes out one eye and a shit eaten grin and smile ;Thank you MERLE

Faviorite Song : hers,IIf We Make It Through December
    mine , No Time To Cry

TIM EWING ,Ft. Worth ,Texas

• Vittirio manghi | May 17, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Still enjoy your songs and the wonderful person you are.

• James Burch | May 17, 2014 at 7:30 am

About 20 years ago, Merle was performing at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City at a concert that was intended to benefit firemen. The tickets were inexpensive, perhaps only $20 each or so, and the place was filled with fans. My wife and I were sitting close enough to the stage that we could hear all of the side conversations that were not on the microphone. Merle played the longest set, and was finally told by the people running the arena that it was time to quit. He kept playing. The second time the people spoke to him, they said that he really had to stop, because they needed to shut down the lights and close up. We left that night realizing how much respect Merle Haggard has for his fans. Even though it was not a high-priced venue, he treated his audience as though they had paid top dollar, and he intended to play as long as the fans wanted to hear him. The people in attendance loved him. Merle is not just a great recording star. He is truly a class act.

• Gregory Hasman | May 16, 2014 at 7:53 pm

Mr. Haggard,

First off, I am appreciate of you listening to Mr. Cash and writing about your experiences behind bars, as hard as it was. Some great music came out of it. I am a travel (US , 2-lane) highway writer and appreciate good stories and folks from the highway. I live in Denton, TX, and am working on my Master’s at UNT and am very thankful to have a chance to see you at a show in June in 2014. I hope and pray you and the ma’am are doing well. I would love nothing else but the chance to shake your hand and have a picture taken as I idolize your courage and songwriting ability. Regardless, I am thankful for what you have given the musical world and want to wish you well.

Gregory Hasman

• Barb Blekestad | May 16, 2014 at 2:25 pm

We are so excited to find out that Merle will be performing in Duluth, MN on 10/04/14. He is my hubby’s all time favorite and one thing on his bucket list is to meet and shake Merle’s hand and get a picture with him. Do you all know how I can make this possible for my hubby on for his bday, which is a week after the concert? Thanks.

• Bee Thomas | May 14, 2014 at 5:07 am

I listen to your music daily. Someday I will see you perform live. “God Bless”,You and your Family”.

• Pete PanTelis | May 13, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Well, I managed to get to 3 shows while you were in the NYC, North Jersey area. All were great, and I believe I ran into every musician that I know in the Tri-State area, all coming
    to watch you and the band perform. We can never get enuff.
    The reason I’am writing is to ask if you ever considered doing a special , selective tour, and playing your new stuff , from ‘ Iam what I’am’, “Chicago Wind” , ” Tenessee” , albums.
    Maybe a few earlier gems thrown in, but mainly for the new stuff . Me and the guys would love to see it….. I’ll keep an eye out if you ever decide to do it….
    Merle; Stay healthy and travel safe,, youre the best…

• Joe M. Callahan | May 13, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Merle, I have listened to you since we were both young. It started when my dad would turn on WCKY AM radio at 5:30 in the morning getting ready for work back in the late fifties and early sixties. And I still enjoy every single Merle Haggard song still being played on the radio today! Hell Merle, I sing along with ever’ one of ‘em.

George Jones asked the question: Who’s gonna fill their shoes? The answer: No one Merle, can’t be done old man. You are an original. Roll on Merle, roll on. Peace and Love brother.

• Jeff Henderson | May 12, 2014 at 7:30 am

For over 40 years Merle has been my friend in many ways. his songs have gotten me through high shool, 8 years on the road and 3 wives lol. To know me is to know i love my Hag music. I ask my Present wife to marry me with a Merle song and gave her a ring to Silver Wings. Since then we have been blessed with a new born that wore a GOT MERLE? onezy and a bucket hat that says Moma Tried on it home from the hospital . His first song he heard was I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am and he gets sang to sleep with Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down. lol The wife and i made a deal she could name him if i get to pick out the clothes he wheres home from the hospital, but he did end up with merle initials anyway. We are looking forward to his first Merle concert at Renfro Valley in August and really hopeing Merle will get to meet his newest and cutest fan. I wish there was a way for you to see him in Merle Clothes . Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. your fans Jeff Amy and Maverick

• tim | May 7, 2014 at 1:24 pm

mr merle – i saw you at the shrine temple, new bern nc mid 60′s – u might be the only thing my dad & I ever agreed on – (and my wife of 32 yrs) – the true best – Mr Merle Haggard.
    sorry it took so long to tell u.

• KATHY CHANCE & CRAIG CHANCE, Olympia WA | May 6, 2014 at 11:02 pm

YEA! It will be WONDERFUL to see you in Spokane, WA. I got my dancing boots ready. You are such a great entertainer. I don’t think the audience ever sat down during the entire show when you performed in New Braunfels at the Amphitheater. EXCITED!!

• Mike Blanchard | May 6, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Dear Mr. Haggard, I have a band called the Californios and we are doing what we call the “Karaoke from Muskogee” here in Sacramento. We learn 20 of your songs and the crowd signs up to sing a song each. They get up with us and get to be a little part of you for a few minutes. We are doing the gig for charity and I was wondering if you had a charity of choice? We are playing your songs so it seems fitting that we should give to something that is important to you and to the community at large. Thanks for all the help with my soul over the years

• Dana Frisco | May 6, 2014 at 7:54 am