• Larry N Guy | Mar 24, 2014 at 7:49 am

MERLE HAGGARD may be the inventor of the guitar technique known as “CHICKEN PICKING.” There is no doubt, HE IS, the first guitarist to ever demonstrate the technique, when he appeard on the Buck Owens show in 1966, where he plays the lead to “LONESOME FUGITIVE.” I listened to hundreds of country songs beggining with Jimmy Rogers (probably the first guitarist to use the alternating bass Merle Travis made famous) all the way up to Merle Haggard. Some call Don Rich the father of “Chicken Picking,” but he never really SNAPS the note like Merle does in his solo to Fugitive– While Mr. Merle may have been following a recording, (?) his fingers are absolutely playing the correct notes, which suggests several possiblities: 1) he played this SOLO on the album; 2) Nichols or Burton played it, and when Merle heard it, he recognized its appeal, and approved it (Album doesn’t say who played the solo) or 3) Merle wrote the lick, showed it to Nichols or Burton, and let one of them revise it and play it on the recording. I would certainly like to hear Mr. Haggard’s thoughts on the subject.

• Col. Lester S. Blaylock | Mar 22, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Merle: I love singing your songs at karaoke. I have every song of yours that has been recorded to date. I would love to be able to sing such songs as
    Only me and crippled soldiers give a damn, America First, When my blue moon turns to gold again, I wonder if they ever think of me, Old flames can’t
    hold a candle to you. Also some of your newer releases. Is there any way you can have one of the production companies release these on karaoke?

• Star Novak | Mar 22, 2014 at 7:51 am

Excited to see the Hag in concert in Wichita in April with George Strait! Hoping to hear you sing “I’m Proud to be an Okie” , maybe even as a duet with King George? Will “America First” be in your setlist? Our country needs songs like that. Thanks for your awesome musical poetry, take care,

• Jerry Crawford | Mar 20, 2014 at 1:21 pm

I just found out recently that Merle one of the Founders of The Buckaroos and was the one who came up with the name ” Buckaroo”. He played the bass!

• Larry Gum | Mar 19, 2014 at 10:49 am

Merle, I just want to say ” you are one of the best”. I played and sang you music in my own band back in the 70′s and everyone was a fan of the Hagg. I still love and sing your music all though its in the basement now. I’m especially fond of “Uncle Lem” but its at the top of a long list of wonderful songs sung by you and could only be sung by you. Best Wishes to you and your family.” LONG LIVE THE HAGG”

• Patsy Townsend | Mar 17, 2014 at 11:49 pm

I thank God, every day, that you’re still able to bring such joy to everyone. Not many singers have been able to continue to bring such happiness to folks from all walks of life and from all over the world. Have you ever really sat down and thought about what your music does to the young and elderly? Every time I’ve heard the name, Merle Haggard, in conversation—-it seems to “light up” the faces of so many. Thank you for your emotional, soul searching, God given voice and for sharing it with us. I pray you and family continue to be blessed with good health.

• Nancy Walsh | Mar 25, 2014 at 12:44 pm

My husband, Mike, took me to one of your concerts shortly after we were married in 1967. It was in a school gymnasium in a suburb of Chicago & we sat on folding chairs – we have been fans ever since & have seen you in a few more concerts over the years, the last one a couple of years ago when you performed with Kris – it was amazing! Sadly, Mike has early onset Alzheimers Disease and, while he doesn’t remember a lot of things, every time I play your music, he sings along. His 70th birthday is April 1 & I just ordered your new CD & a t-shirt for him. Thanks for years of great music!

• Cyndi Philpot | Mar 27, 2014 at 10:40 pm

Merle and the band,
      Thank you so much for coming to Southern Junction in East Texas on March 27, 2014. You are an inspiration to all.
      Have a very Happy Birthday.
      You are a legend in your on time.

• shannon | Mar 29, 2014 at 6:15 am

i had the pleasure of seeing your show last night at winstar casino, it was absolutely fantastic, thank you very much, hope to see another one of your shows soon. by the way your voice and your band are fantastic, great job as usual. i have been listening to your music for over 30 years and it is as good today as it has always been.

• Martha Whalen (Kennedy) | Mar 29, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I grew up in Bakersfield and my grandfather was Mark Kennedy; he worked in the oilfields and was a musician (Hawaiian steele and big daddy bass). As a little girl, I went to a couple of pool halls/bars in Oildale with him and sat at the counter drinking root beer. One time you walked in with a crew and you, your group and my grandfather jammed and had a great time. Just wondering if you remembered him. It was in the 60′s.

Martha

• SFC Garry W. Odom | Mar 17, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Dear Merle, After 59 years and 31 of those years as a military member , I have found my soul mate. Her name is Nona. She has 24 years in the military. We are both medics. We are getting married 29 April in “The Little White Church” in Elbe , WA… Since the song you have “Natural High” is “THE” song for us…if you would like to sing it in person…talk about an awesome wedding event…the song is the truly my feelings with Nona. It will be what we dacne to first as a married couple. Thank you so much for being a part of our lives as we start the beginning of that new chapter.

• Ron Woodley | Mar 17, 2014 at 8:15 am

I am a Vietnam Vet and would like to let you know that the song I wonder if anyone ever thinks of me is a song that needed to be recognized by all it still makes me cry, Thank you very much.

• Audra Hoover | Mar 16, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Mr. Haggard, My Uncle has been a huge fan of yours since he was a young man and I grew up listening to your music and listening to him play the guitar and he and my daddy singing your songs along with Marty Robbins and some others. I love listening to your music it brings back so many wonderful memories for us. We lost my daddy February 11, 2014 and my Uncle is the only boy and the youngest boy left of the 3 sons and 2 daughters. I saw where you will be in Dothan, AL in April and I hope to see you there along with my Uncle Claude if he’s able to make the trip. I know that he would enjoy seeing and hearing you. I am currently bidding on tickets for that weekend hopefully I’ll be lucky enough to win. I just wanted to say thank you and to let you know that you are part of some of the best memories in my life with my daddy and my Uncle. Thank you, Audra

• Debbie Kelter | Mar 13, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Merle, You are what gets me through my life. Good or Bad I just pop on your CD or listen to you on the radio or on my Ipod, and I feel great. Recently lost my brother to a tragic accident. He love you as much as I do. I just think your one of the best singers around, a true legend. I have seen you 3 times in Wisconsin and I hope you come back soon! Love always, Debbie

• Roger Adams | Mar 13, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Been a Merle fan since 1968. Looking forward to seeing him at the Merle Fest in North Wilkesboro NC. Would love to provide a free meal for Merle and his group at my restaurant when he comes here.

• Corey | Mar 12, 2014 at 9:06 am

Hey Merle I Just read about your Bakersfield home, about the boxcar, THATS AWESOME THAT IT’S BEING SAVED IN YOUR HONER,

• lynda fleeman | Mar 11, 2014 at 12:07 am

I would like to Thank You for putting on another amazing performance this past weekend at the Bakersfield Fox Theater , 3/8/2014 and looking forward in helping to save your boxcar ,

• Lily Hookey | Mar 10, 2014 at 10:23 am

Hi,, just wanted to say my friends and I are so excited that we well finally get to see this great singer in concert.
    We are traveling all the way from Newfoundland Canada to see him on the 24th of April in Pencecola , Florida,,, we fly to South Carolina, then we drive to Florida, tickets were a Christmas Gift from our Husbands , we have always wanted to see a live performance by Merle, we have been big fans since back in the late 60′s. Excited is not the word that would describe the feeling to see your favorite singer , after waiting all those years,,

Lily Hookey and Joan Nurse

• William James | Mar 8, 2014 at 7:07 pm

I drove over 500 miles to come see the hag at the emerald queen casino and was worth every mile, every pass closing and the price of the ticket. was 5 rows from the front and no more then 30 ft from the hag. Only 24 years old and all i can listen to is good old country music like mr haggard himself. anyone considering seeing him it is worth every penny, in fact i think he was better this year then last year. Thanks for the memories Mr. Haggard

• Ruben Lopez | Mar 8, 2014 at 7:24 am

Merle thanks for the show this passed week in ca. The show was great i remember the first time i saw you at the ball park across the way. hope to catch another show soon maybe next time we can hear some rainbow stew

• Jeff Powell | Mar 7, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Like so many others who have left comments on here, I have been a Merle Haggard fan for as long as I can remember. Every time he’s played at the Emerald Queen in the last few years, I’ve wanted to go see his show, but it seemed like something always kept me from going. I figured this time would be no different. My wife surprised me with tickets to see the Hag for my birthday. From the moment he stepped on stage until the house lights came up, I was in heaven. His music has been a big part of my life, through thick and thin and as an amateur musician, the Hag has been a huge influence on my style. Being able to finally see one of my musical heroes in person was one of the greatest experiences in my life. I can’t wait to get to see him again!

• Nancy Wyatt | Mar 7, 2014 at 8:39 am

My late husband discovered you way back just before you became famous….we both loved your voice and your songs and we’ve followed you through the years. You made one album with a song named “Lady” and it is absolutely beautiful. It’s probably my favorite of all. However, I’ve never heard you sing it in concert or on another album or (now) CD. Was there something so personal that you couldn’t sing it again? I’d love to know you recorded it again. Also, it might have been the same album that you did a song where you imitated several other CW singers and did a fantastic job of it! I’ve never heard you do that again or in concert. Just thinking….I might have a collectors item..haha…Anyhow, Love you Merle…just keep on keepin on!

• Peggy DePuy | Mar 6, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Hello Merle & Theresa
    Hope you are well. I’m the one whose cell phone you signed at the Alabama theatre in October . Trying to figure out when you’ll be close enough to see again.
    Take care both of you .
    Peggy

• Jenell Whisenant | Mar 6, 2014 at 7:50 am

Merle I seen you in Cherokee NC at the casino and I am coming to see you again at Merlefest 2014. I would really love you to sing “Are The Good Times Really Over For Good” and or “The Cherokeemaiden” Please.. I have been listening to you since I was 13 …. thats 34 years I am a life long fan and I just want to say thank you for blessing me with your music!

• AL | Mar 5, 2014 at 11:43 pm

One of the many Best days of my adult life down in Tn. in Sept. (Loretta’s) Wish I could add photos, ALWAYS good to see you Merle….God Bless! ;)

• Peter Williams | Mar 5, 2014 at 1:58 pm

great memories are forever….Merle

your music like silver wings brings those great memories

many thanks

• Rick Son | Mar 5, 2014 at 8:58 am

Man i sure would like to see an album from all the kids,ole Ben is really comin up,love Noel,met him in Tulare got a sig from him and dad on my old geetar along with Norm,got Bonnies too back in 96.Get on back to Visalia~ I awoke one morn to my looking glass reflection~It was there i noticed a bit of imperfection~ :)

• Stacie Sadenwasser | Mar 4, 2014 at 12:26 pm

I was so excited to see Merle and his son Ben at the Emerald Queen casino on March 1st I could barely sit still all day. When he came onstage and started singing Big City I actually started to cry. I have seen dozens and dozens of shows in my 53 years but this one will hold a special place in my heart forever. Thank you Merle!

• John Thompson | Mar 3, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Had the great pleasure of seeing Merle last night at the old Elsinore Theater in Salem, Oregon. Wow, what a treat! As a 50 -something who grew up listening to my Dad’s cassettes, hearing Merle do Branded Man and Tonight the Bottle Let me Down was awe-inspiring. As his voice developed and he got jazzier thru the years, I was right there with him. Now he’s 78, on the road, working hard, with the Strangers on the bus – well, it was a great show and I’m lucky to have seen it . Extra bonus: the great Floyd Domino from the original early 70s Asleep at the Wheel line-up on keys, and Merle’s fine young son Ben taking on the lead guitar, and doing SUCH a good job. Wow. Finally, it was a treat to see Portland sax hero Renato Caranto in the band – we had just seen him at Jimmy Mak’s in Portland playing with Mel Brown’s B-3 combo. Wow, what an incredible show . Thank you to Merle and the Strangers for a great night, and best wishes for your upcoming dates in CA (and Merle, hope your wife feels better)

• Sarah Grant | Mar 3, 2014 at 12:15 pm

I took my husband to see Merle perform March 1 at EQC. for his birthday. We had a great time. You were awesome. My husband grew up listening to Merle Haggard and Johnny Cash. My grandfather said he went to school with Merle in Ca. I wonder if you remember him, Robert Gardner? Thanks for a great show.

• Ray Daley | Mar 3, 2014 at 9:33 am

Hi Merle,
    I’ve been a huge fan forever, and was wondering when you are coming back to Canada for a tour!

• Dave Wagley | Mar 2, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Hello and I hope there might be a tiny chance THE MAN might get this message.
    We (America) could sure benefit from another album like “Big City”, and a few more of those songs that remind us of our patriotism. Thanks for all the wonderful music and feeling over the years.

• Stuart Bell | Mar 2, 2014 at 6:09 am

Mr. Haggard,

I grew up in the country along the coast of Virginia on a strip of sand 60 miles long and 14 miles wide called The Eastern Shore. The country folks there would remind you of deeper south or mountain folks. Until the internet came there in the late 90′s it was running 25 years behind modern times at any given moment. I was born in the late 60′s and grew up hearing and listening to country music. I lost interest in the music around the early 90′s when I saw Garth Brooks fly across the stage like Peter Pan. There was something about country music in the 70′s that never was again. I guess some how I wanted to live the life that you all sang about and those steps brought me to where I am today. I spent the last 26 years running women, playing music, drinking whiskey, and living the life I heard you sing about. Many roads, good times and sadness. Through it all was Merle Haggard, you were there in song the whole way.
    I just wanted to thank you for all those songs. Somehow I could always turn to your music to help me stay grounded and to help make sense of it all. I have stopped drinking and smoking a year ago. I have also found Jesus again. This world sure looks different without the Bourbon haze. I listen to Are The Good Times… yesterday and cried like a baby. I am afraid those days are gone. Thank You again Mr. Haggard, you Sir, are a master of your trade and above all Humble.

Kindly,
    Stuart L. Bell

• Chase Chandler | Mar 1, 2014 at 12:06 pm

I grew up on your songs. My father always played your songs and we shared many a good memory with you on the stereo. Thank you so much for being a part of our lives!

• Scott Kellar | Mar 1, 2014 at 7:34 am

I had the pleasure to see your show last night in Lewiston, Idaho. It was great! You have been a country music hero of mine since I was a kid riding around with my father..growing up with your music playing in the background. Thank you again for bringing REAL country music to our little valley.

• Lana | Mar 1, 2014 at 9:52 pm

I had the honor of seeing Merle in Pocatello, Idaho, the other night, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, 2014. I am 41 years old, & I grew up on Merle Haggard, Willy Nelson, Johnny Cash, George Jones, Dolly Parton, & all the many other wonderful musicians & talented performers of Country Music.
      My fifteen year old son & I traveled over two hundred miles that day to see him. I have to say, that we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! It is amazing to experience that w/ music w/ my son, who is an aspiring musician as well. He loves “ole’ country & western music”. I hope that Merle will know that his voice, music & presence means so much to us here in Eastern Idaho, & I hope that my grandchildren..someday… can appreciate, Country Music, as I have done, since I was very young.. Thank You! ;)

• mike deffenbaugh | Mar 1, 2014 at 7:19 am

I’ve been listening to country music since 1969. Merle has always been my favorite because of his ability to infuse emotion and a part of his own soul into each song. No song writer has ever written songs that were so simple yet could touch memories that seemed lost forever in the depths of our minds. I wish you health and happiness and God’s blessing. I’ll be a fan all my day’s.

• Tim Shinaver | Feb 28, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Hello, I am writing this message in hopes that you will at least find it in your heart to pass on to merle himself. Merle meet my mother (Eunice Fitzgerald) in Redding California at the county fair, she was a singer as well and sang in some sort of contest there…taking 2nd place behind Merle’s son, in turn he asked my mother to come sing at his club on Shasta Lake. I would personaly like to thank him for giving my mother a small glimmer of being a star again. You see she used to sing in Michigan and even cut her own album as well, she was even supposed to sing with Tammy Wynette at an air force show back in the day but Tammy refused to go on stage with my mother. Now NO disrespect to Tammy but I have heard them both sing and still hold the opinion that Tammy was afraid of my mothers voice. (the recording company even pulled my fathers band and had Roy Drusky’s band play for her recording.. (Her album name was “Pretty Miss Unie Lee and the Country Westerners”) Anyway she too loved Merle’s music and was SO happy for that kind of invite, But a long story short… my stepdad was extremely jealous and therefore I’m not even sure he ever let her sing there?? Maybe once? I just don’t know. Anyway she passed away on Sept. 9th, 2001. And like most musicly inclined family’s the tradition goes on, I too have a son who is trying to go up the ladder slowly but it is stories like this one that gives not only hope but also pride in knowing that people like Merle can make it so big but yet they still come back and touch the hearts of the smaller people in the world who were inspired by him, not by singing to them but by letting them sing for him!!!

Tim Shinaver

• Mike L | Feb 27, 2014 at 6:07 pm

We need some Merle in Detroit; Fox Theater or The Fillmore. Not sure how I could have missed the show at Eastern MI U a while back…

Come to Detroit so we can hit American and Lafayette Coney Island. Check out downtown of this great city. Don’t listen to the media.

• Kim Moss | Feb 27, 2014 at 8:38 am

On my bucket list: to see Merle Haggard in concert. Check! Just got tickets for the Hard Rock Tulsa concert and I’m excited!!!

• John Swenson | Feb 27, 2014 at 7:34 am

Merle last night in Pocatello Idaho we saw you perform.you were differently in true form ,your voice was great and strong..we saw you in Spokane 2years ago and 5 years ago in great falls. We are on our way back to northern Idaho and we hope to see you again tonight in Missoula. God speed and thanks for the memories

• Troy Ogle | Feb 26, 2014 at 8:29 pm

How I wish to God I could have a chance to Talk to Merle see if he can remember this story..According to my mom back to the Blackboard days she and a Girlfriend of hers went there to do some dancing that night and Merle came up and asked my mom (A short little Blond Lady with a Heavy German Accent) to dance..being the person she is plus she didn’t like him for some reason, she in not so many words told him to buzz off..My moms friend elbowed her in the ribs and said don’t you know how that was ??..My Moms classic answer…. No and I don’t give a shit either…LMAO..We Lost My Mom this past November Just before Thanksgiving and the last few weeks of that wonderful lady life on earth was when she would wake up first thing she would ask if I could take her to the Blackboard to go dancing..If nothing else I hope you read this Merle and this puts a smile on your face. Thank you for always staying Faithful to Bakersfield

• Lara Abbaschian | Feb 26, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Hi Merle! Next time you visit the Seattle area, please pick a bigger venue! :) I was hoping to take my 87-year-old grandfather to see you for my 35th birthday while I’m in town this weekend. Unfortunately, I found out about your concert too late and there aren’t tickets available anywhere! I don’t blame anyone – if I had ‘em, I wouldn’t be reselling either. Anyway, just wanted to say ‘hi’ and let you know that your music continues to bring generations together: I found country music in my 20s and fell in love with your songs, but it was only recently that I learned you’re one of my grandpa’s favorites too! Now whenever I visit him, you’re playing by the fire :) Thanks for all that you’ve given and shared with all of us over the years! -Lara

• paul safady | Feb 26, 2014 at 11:08 am

While reading an article on the effort to save Merle’s childhood home in Oildale, Cal., the song “Your the reason God Made Oklahoma” came on…
    Made me realize how hard and emotional it must have been for families to pick up and head West, in those days of poverty and “out West” opportunity.
    At 68, Sure do Love Merle’s songs…especially the ones from his older years….saw him here in Grants Pass, Or. a couple years back….like watchin Country History….
    If you fans don’t have “Last of the Breed” CD w/ Willy, Merle, and Ray Price…its a real jewel….PS

• David Gunter | Feb 25, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Mr.Haggard is my hero in music, plus an good example in these perilous times we currently live in. I have seen the “HAG” several times over the years & he has never left me disappointed!! The man has made the most out a bad situation in life, and that encourages me to no end. My daddy was a hard working man on the farm for years,then as a Linehaul Truckdriver. Mr. Haggard you are a true living legend and hope to get to shake your hand someday & tell you personally. My wife and younguns were told by Doctors/Surgeons, I would not make it after being in coma from head/brain trauma, but GOD healed me to get to see my favorite singer/songwriter/performer another time,LORd willing.Look forward to seeing you in Lancaster,Pa. I`d like to give you an award if you would be so kind to let me give it to you before/after show on April 28,2014.Thanks for all the great songs/concerts over the years, you are a true inspiration and the last of what I call true country music (AMEN) !! BIG YOUNGUN

• Michael Clark | Feb 25, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Rumours online of a world tour. In the planning.

Make sure Scotland is on the itinerary please !!!

• Jenny Morrow | Feb 27, 2014 at 11:51 am

Dear Merle, My husband Terry has seen you about 10 times. The joke around our house has always been, we are goin to see COUSIN MERLE!!! This is why….My father in law Bob Morrow’s mom was Jewel Haggard Morrow. She and her sister Faye and brother Troy were relocated to OK via MO before statehood. They settled in the Disney/Jay, OK area. So everytime Terry Morrow comes to see you, he tells EVERYONE that he is going to see COUSIN MERLE. LOL Looking forward to seeing you again at The Joint/Hard Rock Casino in Tulsa in April. We have never ever been disappointed by any of your performances!!! Woohoo!!!

• Sprague Keener | Feb 24, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Can’t wait to see the Hag at the Elsinore in Salem ! Oregon loves this man.

• Marcella | Feb 24, 2014 at 12:39 pm

OMG, just found out that you are playing at The Joint at the Hard Rock Tulsa in April!!! I am trying to buy tickets but only those with a password can buy them! I will just never stop crying if I miss your concert!!! Hope to see you in Tulsa!!

• Mary Crocker | Feb 24, 2014 at 1:57 am

Hey I have a story to tell you . We a bond not only was raised on you George and tammy. Any way were in the same family. You were married to a Helton from Ironton mo. I married her nepew.
    Harolds son.I saw a pic of you 2 a few month
    , I an 46 year OLD. I another husband but he as many groups on his busses.
    I wanted to see George and e passed and I never got to see Jerry , You are loved by your fan will always be around my granddaughter listens to you even if se and er sister are in NJ, Her mom was in usaf. My other daughter lives 4 hours but works goes to school works full time and is talented you ad it to her and she will play. Deff my Hippie Baby.
    I wrote a song wen I was maybe 13 .one day I’ll it out you regarding my town to okie. I understand the lonely part. I don’t have to worry bout the money thang but my daughter gets mad a and cuts me out.
    im in bad condition do to not working, I worked since I was 11 and raised on of my girls with out the Airman thing. I know ever thing cost and its probably some thing everyone asked but my dad is now 87. I would like a response to the Heltons
    Your just full of surprises.
    love and hugs you fan in Missouri
    Mary Crocker
    I LOVE YOU GET GOOD HEATH AND CONTACT ME PLEASE

• Anita Johnson | Feb 22, 2014 at 6:58 am

hag is one of my favorite, the song branded man is one of my favorite. how can i get a autograph photo?

• Larry Emerson Pindar | Feb 21, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Hello Merle!
    Been a fan of yours ever since my late uncle Bob Emerson made me sit down and really listen to your records. Bob was Ray Price’s drummer for the better part of a decade and lived in Clear Lake. Also congratulations on hiring Renato Caranto after Don Markam’s departure after so many years with you. I met Renato when he could hardly speak English 35 yrs ago and we have played together in a couple of blues and jazz bands and done a lot of free-lance gigs over the years. He’s still one of my very best musician pals. He’s also the best and hardest working sax player I’ve ever worked with and I’ve doubled the instrument myself (I’m a much better guitar player) since 1966. Nato is a total pro who always brings his “A” game and you already know how good that is. He’s also a really good hang on the bus and he’s as honest and ethical as any man I ever met. I can’t wait to hear him behind you. You guys both elevate the musicians that you work with. Good luck and good health. PS: Dig out “You Take Me For Granted” (one of my faves by you) and let him fly on that one and see if it doesn’t bring the whole band to tears….Love ya man…..pin

• Lynn Spreadborough | Feb 20, 2014 at 6:41 am

I remeber when I was about 8 years old, my dad would go around the house singing Ramblin Fever. It’s because of him that I have such a love for classic country music. You truly are an amazing country singer. I am so excited that you are coming to Salem, Oregon. See you March 2.

• Nancy Alexander | Feb 19, 2014 at 5:44 pm

My husband has been a huge fan since he was a kid and he was who introduced me to MERLE….we have always been a day late with catching a concert near us. I hope that you will include Charleston, SC on your list to play next year. It is going to be my mission to get my husband to a concert to see his only hero play live!

• Marcella | Feb 19, 2014 at 9:54 am

Just wanted to say I love, love, love your music. Hope your tour makes it to Tulsa, OK soon! It would be awesome to see you in concert. Love you Merle!

• Farrel jean Duncan | Feb 18, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Hi Merle, looking forward to seeing you in Tulsa.