• Susan | Mar 7, 2012 at 9:39 am

My husband and I went to see you last night at 3 Stages in Folsom. It was a wonderful show. Thank you.

• nancy zarle | Mar 5, 2012 at 10:01 am

Merle Haggard is by far the greatest singer/songwriter in the history of country music. I have a record album of his CD’s. They go with me everywhere so I can listen to him. When I feel a little “blue”, his voice makes such a difference in how I feel. The best ever.

• stardrive | Mar 5, 2012 at 8:56 am

I Realy enjoy the new C.D. “Working in TN’
    I Have every C.D. you have ever put out
    I enjoy them all,

• debbie and john gilsdorf | Mar 4, 2012 at 6:38 pm

we loved u in laughlin. my husband and his dad are huge fans. his dad drove down from st george ut to see you and we came up from phx. great concert…we sure enjoyed the show…couldn’t even tell you had been sick…

• Bill Morrell | Mar 4, 2012 at 9:34 am

Just Happy your feelin better. Cant Wait to see you in Torrington.

• Pat Sechler | Mar 4, 2012 at 7:20 am

Fantastic concert last night in Rancho Mirage, CA. You were great and so were the Strangers just like the first concert I went to in Kansas City when my son was a baby and he will be 42 next week. Have been to several in between in Missouri and Calfornia. Your songs and music touches the hearts and souls of your audiences! Long live the Hag!

• Rich Banks | Mar 3, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I saw Merle last night in Laughlin, NV and what a great show! Merle sang a song I had never heard before and would like to find a copy of it. I don’t know the name but it said something about coming back to earth now that the love was over. Anyone know what the name of that song is? thanks!

• joseph macdonald | Mar 3, 2012 at 8:00 am

I saw you Thursday night here in San Diego. It was a great show, so thanks very much!!!!
    Please do San Diego the honor of returning very soon. I’m looking forward to buying your son’s albums, as he was very impressive too!!!

• Koni | Mar 3, 2012 at 7:28 am

I’ve been a fan for fourty years.One of my favourites is Farmers Daughter.

• william moyer | Mar 3, 2012 at 6:30 am

NEWT GINGRICH S THEME SONG SHOULD BE FIGHTEN SIDE OF ME

• Wanda Goodin | Mar 2, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Mr. Merle,

I have seen you perform many times, and every show is as exciting as the first time I saw you. I only hope I can meet you before I pass on. That would complete my life. Then I could say, “what a great life I enjoyed because I met my No.1 favorite, “Mr. Merle Haggard.” You are the man and always will be. Your songs have brought so much joy to my life. I can’t even thank you for all the hours of divine entertainment.
    Not a day goes by that I don’t listen to one of your many cd’s I have colleted over the years and from your shows. You AND your superb singing are just something wonderful that only comes around once in a lifetime. Lucky me. Thank you again and please keep singing. I will be listening from Lancaster, Ca.

Wanda Goodin

• Jerry Broyles Sr | Mar 2, 2012 at 5:31 pm

As a small child,Your voice coming from my Dads speakers was the way of life..He often said,’Son,Now this man can tell it like it is and sound great doing it” He is right.To see you live last night was very moving! I must thank you for signing my book that I gave to your son!

• Dave Ponsford | Mar 2, 2012 at 11:07 am

What a great night in San Diego on March 1st. Your kids are very talented, and add to the concert experience. The Strangers were at their very best. I am a high school teacher, and my students told me that I would be the youngest there ( I am 60). They were wrong, as there were many younger people who were enjoying the greatest! The younger generation is not as dumb as we oldsters keep thinking. Thanks and God bless!

• christian | Mar 2, 2012 at 9:10 am

Merle, great show in San Diego last night. My girlfriend gave me your music and I’ve been playing it
    non stop Our biggest event of the year was getting to go to that concert last night. What a show. Thank you God bless you and your family and band.it was as great night we will al remember w

• Darla | Mar 2, 2012 at 8:35 am

Merle, it was so good to see u in San Diego last nite. Thanks for playing “If I Could Only Fly”…love that song. I can feel your voice in my soul…Seeing all your kids was great too! Godspeed Merle..till next time.

• Mo Murfey | Mar 1, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Fantastic concert in San Diego!! You never disappoint!

• cynthia mcintosh | Mar 1, 2012 at 4:21 pm

i am glad you are back on the road again and i prayed fore you and i meat in person before when you was in Tennessee and may god bless you and keep you safe and i wish you would Except Jesus as your savior he pulled you through your sickness we love you Jesus and me im looking forward to seeing you again

• tom hewitt | Mar 1, 2012 at 11:46 am

glad to hear your feelin better and back on the road’ A radio staion here in taylorville illinios played shopping for dresses,one of our favorites.get better and keep singing

• Carol | Mar 1, 2012 at 9:39 am

Glad to have you back on the road again Merle. Looking forward to seeing you in April at Shippensburg. Keep doing what your doing!

• Harold Sharp | Feb 29, 2012 at 10:50 am

Hi Merle; I’ve been a fan since the first day I heard you sing and I’m 84 years old. I just recently purchased your Gospel Hits CD and heard you sing “Someday he’ll whisper my name”. I must tell you that’s the most touching song I have heard, I can’t get it out of my mind. I’m not sure if you remember coming to Montgomery Alabama in 1982 as our guess at the BASSMASTERS Classic Bass Fishing tournament, if so , I was the BASS Tournament Director and the one that invited you to this event.
    Glad to hear your health is better and you are returning to the road. Thanks for the greatest song I’ve heard, “Someday He’ll Whipser My Name”. I wish you would release a DVD of your Gospel Hits so I could watch you sing that song.

Harold Sharp
    Hixson,TN.

• Judy Fuller Huerta | Feb 29, 2012 at 9:32 am

We are so happy to have back! Seeing you (our 4th time) last night here in Tucson was such a thrill. You never fail to entertain us. Thanks for “real” country music.

• Michelle | Feb 27, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Merle, My mom and Step dad will be in Tucson for your concert tomorrow night. Dad is one of your biggest fans and has been to see you many times! They will be sitting in the handicap area as he is loosing his sight due to health issues. I feel sure that your music will be the sound of healing for him. YOU have been in our prayers concerning your health also. My eyes are filled with tears as I think of my parents enjoying your concert, they so deserve a good time. Mom ask him ” Who do you love more me or Merle”…He smiled.. :) God speed!!

• darrell | Mar 1, 2012 at 11:46 am

i almost missed it i think this was one of the nicest things i could lmagine thank you so much we love you guys love mom and dad

• Everett Carnine | Feb 27, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Hey, I just found this site but the first time I saw Haggard was in person at the San Quenten prison. We were guests of the warder and were served a great steak meal and entertained by the inmates. My wife said then that that guy (Haggard) should be on stage and not in this prison. I still have the program from that night.

• Lonnie Jackson | Feb 27, 2012 at 10:05 am

Hey merle hope you and your family is doing ok , not been able to see ya in concert yet i have that ” Working man blues ” going on. Hope to see you at the ohio state fair this summer . Thankyou for all the good music

• Sid Smith | Feb 27, 2012 at 6:11 am

Prayers are with you ,Merle ! You still have a lot of miles to travel and great songs to sing! Hang in there hard,ol’ buddy, we love you.

• welch hagewood | Feb 26, 2012 at 9:20 pm

welch hagewood – played with merle in the 50s – will be in the laughlin audience.

• joey c. | Feb 25, 2012 at 7:22 pm

hello merle i cant wait to see you perform here in rancho mirage im a big fan of yours you are one of a kind

• craig gillard | Feb 26, 2012 at 4:14 am

HI MERLE GLAD YOUR FELING BETTER. MY MOM SAID SHE SAW YOU A FEW TIMES AT THE EM CLUB ON BASE AT VANDENBURG AIR FORCE BASE IN THE EARLY 60′S. SHE HAD YOUR 8-TRACKS AND I LEARNED ‘EM ALL! BEEN A LOCAL MUSICIAN FOR 30 YEARS NOTHING PLEASES A CROWD BETTER THAN A GOOD OLE HONKY TONK MERLE HAGGARD TUNE. I LOVE YA BUDDY. CRAIG A. GILLARD EDINBURG ,TEXAS.

• theresa | Feb 25, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Thank you for all the music and memories.

• joan | Feb 25, 2012 at 1:53 pm

waiting for u here in mo. – love all of the family, may get to see marty again this year, loved his show.

• Angela Purser | Feb 25, 2012 at 3:46 am

Hello Merle sure hope your feeling lots better now.I looked at your tour dates and I don’t see how you can keep up with such a busy schedule.I wish you could slow down just a little.All your fans want you to be around for a long time to come because there will never be another Merle Haggard not now or ever.Keep up with all that good soul satisfying music.I’m going to try and find your new release of Working in Tenn. I will see you in Tuscaloosa in August the good Lord willing. Blessings To You and Your Family Angela Purser Alabaster,Alabama

• Gary | Feb 24, 2012 at 1:06 am

Merle, glad to hear your feeling better now and returning to the road. I’ve been listening to your music for years and may well take a road trip from Connecticut to catch a show. Thanks for all the great years of great songs!

• Jean Kolaja | Feb 25, 2012 at 6:25 am

Sorry to hear you are not playing in Texas, however, I will try to see you in Tennessee or some place along the tour. As you know I love your music and have for many years. Ben is doing such a great job with the band. I know you are very proud of him. Love to you and your family. Stay well.

• Nicole Weaver | Feb 23, 2012 at 6:30 am

Hello Merle,
    My mother used to love your music so much. She passed away 2 years ago, and I always promised her I would keep the music she loved and sang alive. She taught me Daddy Frank which I sung for a talent show when I was a young girl, and my little girl Rennae Vance now sings it every chance she gets at Kareoke. We have tickets to see your show in Rancho Mirage CA on the 3rd, it will be her very first concert. What an honor for her to be able to see you. Alot of history behind your music takes me back to the days my mom sang to me, I’m sure for Rennae as well. Can’t wait to see you. Jesus above is keeping you healthy so fans like us can have a great memory. Thank you.. See you soon. Love Nicole

• Steevo | Feb 22, 2012 at 6:02 pm

As u know Merle’s from California and so am I. Merle,Buck Owens,andDwight Yokham have influenced my original music. Check out the Killer Country Band.com. And say a prayer for June and Johnny.

• dave bennett | Feb 22, 2012 at 2:29 pm

sure glad your feeling better. saw you here in jax fla. last year .enjoyed all of the new songs.but stuck on loving the old ones.i guess because im old.been a fan wow since a long time ago. my favorite song is the kern river..you didnt get around to singing it when you were here.maybe next trip if you ever get by this way again.love ya man

• wilson bovaird | Feb 21, 2012 at 3:59 pm

hey merle youve alota people in ireland always thinkn about ya..coming to america to see ya..wilson in comber co down n.i

• aline | Feb 21, 2012 at 11:08 am

good day mr. haggard. ISO GLAD you are better evereday i listen you songs . god loveyou and the fans to me also . fan from montreal. CANADA

• June Torok | Feb 19, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Hello Merle: Just finished watching a video of your Show 2004 from the Billie Bob’s. What a great show. We have been following your activities since the late 60′s and we opened a show at the Jubilee Auditorium in Calgary with Wilf Carter. You were of course the SHOW that followed us. What a show you did and having the opportunity to talk to you and have some photos was an extra treat. Our group was so proud when you told us how you liked our version of Bob Wills’ “Rose of San Antoine” We have thought of you as a real person who gives his all to his music. Many times we sing your songs, with pride. We saw your son play the last time we were out and his fingers are like grease lightening. He was 21 then so you my remember being here.
    We would love to see you here in Calgary and you do have a lot of Merle Haggard fans. We will look forward to seeing you again also.
    All the Best Friend to you and your family.
    Merle Haggard Fans
    Lou & June

• Sandy | Feb 18, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Hey i have my tickets for your show on the 12th of April. I am so excited!!!!!

• jan | Feb 18, 2012 at 6:12 am

Hi there so sorry to read you have been poorly but glad you are now recovered. My son is coming over to Nashville in 3 weeks time. He is collecting signatures on a guitar for charity to be auctioned. He is going to meet up with Duane Eddy and he was hoping to meet up with Reggie Younge one of your guitarist not sure now tho. he did request willie nelson but was told that he is too busy. Pity that he can’t see you for yours. He is an ambassador for Comic Relief. you are a household name here and my grand daughter who is 8yrs old was doing a trivia question and was asked who was the wizardt who built stone henge she was thinking and my son tried to help her and was going m m m oh she said Merle Haggard. end of story. He has Brian Adams and other signatures some of which I don’t know Your signature would have been the best. never mind. will write again another day luv janxx ps I haven’t written to you for quite a long time now as I been out of action but glad to say that I am back now!!!

• Chris | Feb 17, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Hey Hag,How you doing? Been a dedicated fan in a big way since the first time I saw you in Eugene at the local county fair in ’79′.Appriciate your music ,found most of your vintage albums through the years hittin’ the used record stores, etc.There’s a Merle Haggard song for any frame of mind you find yourself in. Thanks Hag. Your the best.

• marianne.blanton | Feb 17, 2012 at 10:34 am

I have been a Merle fan for about 45 years; there is NO ONE better; NO better song writer & certainly NO better singer. Every note of Merle’s songs speaks to me. I recently asked my husband if he could listen to just one singer from here through etenity who would it be; he said it would be difficult to chose; not for me; it would be Merle.

I am so happy that Merle is up & ready to tour again; what a wonderful thing for all of us fans.

I live in Folsom, California and look forward to the concert on March 6th. I will be the fan that hangs on & appreciates every single note.

Best wishes to you always Merle, keep doing what you are doing & God Bless you.

• Bill Nudo | Feb 17, 2012 at 7:54 am

Hag, it’s great to hear that you’re feeling much better. Yeah, i think those prayers to the Good Lord help. I don’t see how they can hurt. here’s hoping that you can make it into the Western PA or West Virginia area sometime soon. Thanks, and may God Bless.

• Judy | Feb 17, 2012 at 6:18 am

Nothing better than the way country music used to be.

• pat gethings | Feb 14, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Hi Merle.
    great news that you are feeling well,The hand of Jesus be with you and protect you and your family.I have been a fan for50 years.I proudly wear my Hag hat here in Ireland . There aint none better than you merle ,long may you entertain

• Brad Aldridge | Feb 15, 2012 at 9:51 pm

I do not know if you will ever see this, but, I would love to meet you, and try to understand how you can put so much feeling into your songs, you are the only artist i sing karaoke to on Wednesdays and Fridays, you touch me man… much props, Brad

• Lance Allee | Feb 14, 2012 at 7:29 am

Can’t wait to see you in Tulsa in April! My grandpa turned me on to your music when I was young. He would put your tapes in the cassette player while we were out checking his oil wells. When he was young he traveled back and forth from Oklahoma to California with the oil. Apparently you and him use to drink in the same bars out in Bakersfield! He passed away this last year. He always told me though that he wanted me to have his records (yes, I listen to records). He had a great collection of Merle records that I listen to as often as possible. Thank you for the music! I wish my grandpa could be there to see you as well!

• Paul Bailey | Feb 12, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Merle and family, I’ve been a fan starting in 1966, My wife and I love your music, my favorite hag song is( seeing eye dog)My love for your music goes deep. I’m a country singer/smog tech here in Sac. I know many of your songs. when I sing them a special feeling comes over me and the crowd feels it to.I am blessed with a voice that sounds a lot like yours.I hope you feel better Hag and my wife Doreen and I will prey for you.

• Kay | Feb 12, 2012 at 9:49 am

Looking for old albums and cd’s . For instance withe the song; looking for a place to fall apart”. having a hard time navigating web page to find Old albums and Cds. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

• Paul Bailey | Feb 13, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Kay , go to all the thrift stores and look at all the 33rpms,45s and tapes .sometimes you get lucky .every once in a while you’ll find some Hag. I found the green album man was I happy! you know the one where he’s holding that little dog.My sisters loves that song I’ve got a yearning. I sent her( just today) the album with that song on it for her birthday.anyway good luck. Paul.

• cher | Feb 14, 2012 at 5:32 pm

ernest tubb records.com
      itunes too
      you should be able to find them there

• Clint | Feb 12, 2012 at 9:34 am

Looks like jesus took ahold and let ya thru…Lets renew the ” soldeirs last letter” thinks it’s a good time to do it myself

• GENE SKARSTEN | Feb 11, 2012 at 8:03 am

merle, so glad those doctors in macon found all that bad stuff ,so they could deal with it, and get you well. your one of a kind ,and your singing and writing has made
    alot of people over the years enjoy country music that much more. thanks again for
    signin my tele in north dakota that special day for me, and like i told you then,
    you’re the greatest country singer thats ever been.

• barbare fuller | Feb 10, 2012 at 7:57 pm

You have been in my prayers every day. Thank god you are better.you and your music have been very important in my life.Its been coffee and Merle music every morning for years. It’s a wonderful habit. I thank so very much.